I was a little late to the session registration. It looks like all of the expert led workshops filled up on the first day. I've been checking back but have not seen any more sessions added.. I'm not concerned though. There's plenty of presentations and hands on labs to keep my schedule filled. And a lot of these full sessions might have some last minute openings if you time it right!
I'm also going to be going for my VCP6 certification for the new test that came out this week. I'm currently finishing up my Virtual ICM6 course, which doesn't cover all of the test.. but hopefully in my spare time sitting on airplanes I'll find some ability to study the exam blueprints. =)
Here's my current session schedule:
- SDDC6403-QT - SDDC made simple: From IT outcomes to business benefits
- OPT5814-QT - AGILE for Infrastructure: Utilizing Agile Methods to Drive Iterative Infrastructure Development and IT Service Delivery
- INF5975 - vCenter Server Appliance as a "First Choice"
- GS-MON - General Session – Monday
- STP6305 - Realizing Next Generation Consumer Capabilities with VMware and SolidFire
- NET4989 - The Future of Network Virtualization with VMware NSX
- INF6108 - Something Broke, What Now? Managing and Troubleshooting OpenStack Environments
- INF4528 - vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) Best Practices & Tips/Tricks
- GS-TUE - General Session - Tuesday
- MGT5905 - How VMware uses vRealize Suite to Manage Its Engineering Labs: A Deep Dive
- STO6596-SPO - Storage on Your Terms: Deep Dive Into Software-Defined Storage Technologies and Use Cases
- SDDC5094 - A Technical Deep Dive into VMware Integrated OpenStack
- INF5106 - Content Library
- EUC4825 - Horizon for Linux Technical Deep Dive
- CNA5520 - Run your Stateless and Stateful Apps in Containers on VMware infrastructure
- INF5093 - vSphere Web Client - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- MGT6535 - Introduction to the vRealize Automation API and Command-Line Tools
- INF5120 - DevOps in the Virtualized World – Who are the Players?
- GT5151 - vRealize Automation or VMware Integrated Openstack or Both?
- GS-THU - General Session - Thursday
- INF4945 - vCenter Server 6 High Availability
- STO5074 - Explaining Advanced Virtual Volumes Configurations
And some of the sessions that filled up before I could register:
- INF6392-GD - API and CLI with Brian Graf and Alan Renouf
- ELW-SDC-1620 - OpenStack with VMware vSphere and NSX Workshop
- ELW-SDC-1603 - VMware NSX Introduction Workshop
- ELW-CHG-1695 - vSphere Challenge Lab
- INF4764 - Extreme Performance Series: vCenter Performance Best Practices
This will be my first attempt at blogging a conference, so please bear with me as I try to get accustomed to updating a blog. (it's been awhile)
Post a Comment